Cleanness and quality are factors you should prioritize even if when you’re looking for a cheap hotel in USA. Sometimes, more expensive hotels are not cleaner. Reputation is even more important for cheap hotels, because it guarantees a great combination between quality and affordable rates. In the US, you should try the “Vegas Trick” that is by trying to book the cheapest available in a hotel and ask afterwards, whether you’re eligible for a room upgrade.
Tipping the front desk staff can help you to get a better room without paying additional fee. This trick often works during low-season, where most rooms are unoccupied. These are examples of some of the best bargain hotels in the USA:
- SeaCoast Inn in Hyannis, Massachusetts
- Comfort Suites Magnolia Greens in Leland, North Carolina
- New Victorian Inn & Suites in Norfolk, Nebraska
- Desert Inn in Mojave, California
- The Motor Lodge in Prescott, Arizona