You can find many enchanting and wonderful places in UK and these are five destinations you should choose during your stay in UK:
- Cornwall: It is famous for its ancient moorland, old mines, quaint fishing villages and stunning coastline.
- Pembrokeshire: Located in the south-western part of Wales, it’s famous for the wonderful mountain scenery.
- English Lake District: Due to its sheer natural beauty, the English Lake District is essentially the honey pot for any tourist.
- Scottish Highlands: The mountain region of Scotland is famous for its dramatic mountainous scenery.
- Northumberland: Although one of the least visited National Park in the country, Northumberland is absolutely a hidden jewel. The beautiful and quiet area has a spectacular coastline that you should explore. If you love Harry Potter, you should visit the Alnwick castle, which was used for the setting for Hogwarts in the film series.